We begin with a FREE, 30-45 minute pre-screening phone call.
The purpose of the phone call is to determine if the client:
(1) understands the characteristics of coaching, and
(2) is ready to fully engage in the coaching process.
In addition, depending on the age of the client, the parents will be included in order to determine if they are ready to support their child through the coaching process.
After the initial phone call, the 2 hour intake session
will be scheduled.
The purpose of the intake is to
(1) discuss the coaching process in detail,
(2) begin building the relationship,
(3) get to know the client, and
(4) discuss goals and action steps.
For clients 8-18 years old, parents will be included in the intake session.
For adults still being financially supported by their parents, the decision to include parents will be decided on a case by case basis.
The coaching package includes:
Additional coaching sessions, parent meetings, and check-ins within a month are available for an additional charge.
In-person meetings may be arranged on a case-by-case basis.